Friday, April 16, 2010

Stay At Home Dads.....The Preview

I have been a stay at home mom since my daughter was born 11 and a half years ago. Getting used to shopping, eating, cleaning, relaxing (HAHA) with a child was a change I had to get used to and FAST! We now have three children 11, 8, and 2. Last June my husband, John, became unemployed, and is still looking for a job. He has had to learn how to be at home all day without going nuts. This hasn't been an easy transition for him. What I had to learn over the course of 11 years, and starting with only one child, he has had to learn instantly and with 3.


Watching him evolve as a parent has been not only heartwarming, but FUNNY! The mistakes he has made as a rookie, and how much he has learned has been the source of inspiration for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment